Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Tell All- Fall

Tuesday Tell All-Fall is in the Air

Can you feel it? Fall is in the air. What do like about fall and the changing seasons? Is there something you don't like about it?

I absolutely adore the fall. There is not one thing to not love about it! I love when the weather begins to cool off. For some reason that first very cool day always makes me want to sprint as fast as I can for a long time. (I never do this but I get the desire!) The hard part about living in Florida is that the fall is not very dramatic. I miss the fall days we experienced in Utah and upstate New York. While living in Rochester fall was heaven. There was a festival of some sort every weekend. We attended all of them. There was also a farmers market that had the best produce known to man! Never had a salad been such a decadent treat! I could never get enough of the leaves changing their colors. The best was being so close to Palmyra and the Sacred Grove and feeling the spirit that is there amongst the amazing beauty of fall. Something about fall weather and colors makes me instantly happy and it's hard to not smile. Also in the fall are some great holidays. Halloween which will be ultra fun now that we have a cutie to dress up. Zac and I usually dress up in some theme and now we add to the pot! It is also the first year we get to decorate our home for Halloween so that will be fun. Then there is Thanksgiving and who doesn't love any excuse to gorge themselves on delicious food. Fall is also great for college football. I enjoy a good game(of a team I have a connection to.) Not to mention all the season premiers of the best TV shows. Oh yeah, and my birthday...good times. All this talk of fall has me wanting to move to an area where I can really enjoy it. Alas, this Florida girl will have to make due with fall in the south.

3 comments:

Brodrick - Viera / Cocoa said...

I never knew fall made you want to sprint... I love the things I can learn about my wife from her blog! Let's go for a run!

Nathaly said...

Haha, Zac's comment is making me laugh. You have mail.

Kirsten Treff said...

I agree- you can't really beat Fall in Upstate NY...and like Florida, CA really lacks a Fall, or any change of seasons - definitely something I miss (although year round warmth has its perks).