Monday, May 18, 2009

6 Years of Bliss

Zac and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary this weekend! It's crazy to think it has been six years and all that we have done in those six years. We went out to dinner at Carabbas and it was delicious! We then went to drive around this really fancy neighborhood and look at all the expensive homes and while doing this found about 20 peacocks just hanging out in the hood! It was really cool to see them all and kind of random. After the drive we decided to wander around a downtown area that we have never explored. We stopped in front of the playhouse and was reading about the plays for the year when a man approached us and asked if we wanted 2 free tickets that he had as extras. We took them of course and watched The Fantastiks, which wasn't amazing but fun for free! It was a good night to celebrate with my man. I am so grateful for Zac and the person that he is. He willingly serves in church callings, takes over parent duty on the weekends, and makes sure I feel cared for. I knew that if I didn't marry Zac I would never marry anyone because he was too "just right" for me. I can't wait for another 6+ eternity!

1 comment:

Lana Dahle said...

Wow, six years sure can fly by, Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!