Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stir Fry-Noah style

The other night I was standing at the stove making a stir fry. Noah was eager to help as usual and kept trying to put a fork in the pan. I told him we didn't need that and tried to teach him the proper things that go in the stir fry and that because it is hot only mommy should do it. A few minutes later I turned and was doing something at the sink. Little Noah comes over and is tugging on my shorts saying "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom" finally I look over and sure enough he had put his shoe in the stir fry. I'm all for trying new seasonings but this one I will pass on! It was pretty funny though, such the little helper.

2 comments:

Moghimi Family said...

So...did you eat the shoe flavored stir fry?

Thaddacious said...

i believe that is how the Koreans eat stir-fry. Your son might be more attune than you think. Maybe he was trying to teach you something.