Monday, March 15, 2010
3
Yup folks, that is what I am dilated to! Ahhhhh! Just to show a difference in pregnancies I was at a 3 about 7 hours after my water broke with Noah and had my epidural. Sadly the Dr. I love announced he didn't think I would make it to Thursday for him to deliver me. I was really really upset by this as I truly feel so comfortable with him. The Dr. in the hospital tomorrow is one that I have never even met and the only one that everyone says they did not like at all......go figure. Please pray that this baby will hold off until 7pm on Wednesday so I can get my doctor! I was totally committed and sold on the control factor with an induction and now am anxiously awaiting not knowing anything! It has been a very emotional few days as I realize the great changes that are about to take place in our life! We are excited to welcome this new little one yet also overwhelmed by it all! We hope all goes smoothly and maybe our next post will be an announcement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
I have been checking your blog all evening. I hope you get your wish, and get the doctor you want, but I'm also anxious for your little girl to get here! So exciting! If you need anything, let us know!
Can't wait! Can't wait...Prayers are on the way! (:
When you guys leave comments on blogs, are you Veira and Cocoa?
Congratners to your baby girl!! She's blessed to have you guys as parents! =)
Today is the 19th and this is the latest post. Could it have happened?! Do we have a baby girl? Anxious to hear!
I'm praying for you. Second baby is so much better the first because there are waaaaaaay less unknowns. You can do it! Or maybe you already did it and we just don't know yet. Anyhow, I'm sending lots of lovely vibes your way.
Post a Comment