Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eliza McKay

Eliza McKay (Ellie) joined our family on Thursday March 18th at 3:45 pm. She was 7 lbs and 20 inches long and perfect in every way! We are all smitten by her and excited to be a family of four! More details to come when life settles down but here is a post with many many pictures!

Big brother meets sister for the first time.....soooo excited! She's finally here!

Daddy's little girl



Noah's first comment about her appearance was that she has yucky eyeballs...the comments have gotten sweeter since then!




Noah kick'n it in my hospital bed.

Yummy water

With Dr. Benezra...the best ever!

So beautiful







First car ride




Noah wants to hold her all the time











Happy Family of Four

10 comments:

Destiny Trevino said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I told Patti that seeing the photos makes me wish it was us all over again! :) CONGRATULATIONS on your adorable baby girl & welcome to the best of both worlds!

Erika said...

Congrats! She is beautiful.

Lillian J. White said...

Oh, Ness! She's a doll! I love her little mouth! And nothings sweeter than the way they little brother or sister loves on them.....Noah will be a great big bro! Congrats and rest up! I'm proud of you!

Jen said...

She's gorgeous! I love the picture of Noah with him arms outstretched to hold her. Congrats!

julie said...

So cute!!! I'm glad things are going well, rest up!

Tami said...

she is DARLING! congratulations!

Lucy Stern said...

Zack, she's beautiful.... What a wonderful time in your life... I know that grandma and grandpa are very excited....

Kimberly said...

Aerie looked at the pictures you had on facebook, and watched the slideshow, and said, "I want a baby sister like Noah's baby sister." Ellie is beautiful! Congratulations!

*julie* said...

Hooray! Huge congratulations to all of you. She's so stinkin' adorable, but so are every one of you. So fun! Let the good times roll!

Ryan and Brindi said...

she is so beautiful! congratulations on a sweet new baby girl! what a great joy to have another sweet spirit in your home! hope you can get some sleep! :)