Grateful: Lately I have reflected on all the women in my life that have helped me. From learning about food storage, to watching my son so we can go to the temple, helping me learn of service, parenting techniques and so on.. I am so grateful to have others in my life to teach me and help me progress in different areas.
This past weekend Zac and I and my mom and brother were able to attend a Gladys Knight performance/fireside in Orlando. She organized a choir of members from Las Vegas and travels around sharing some good gospel music and her testimony of this gospel. We really enjoyed the event and it was great to hear her conversion story. Evidently baby Ellie has a little soul in her as she was grooving to the beat the entire time!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That would be such a cool experience. Sheri dew is speaking to our stake in May and I cannot wait.
Post a Comment