Grateful: For a calling that allows me to interact and learn from the youth. I love the girls I work with and wish them all the success and happiness in the world!
Last Friday Zac's seminary class secretly planned and organized a baby shower breakfast for him. They went in a day early and decorated the room and then brought in eggs and hash browns and all kinds of goodies. How thoughtful and nice are they? It is a really great group of kids and Zac appreciated feeling their love. He does such an amazing job teaching them and truly cares about them and their needs.
As for baby girl it looks like she may have a birthday on March 18th. My dr. is part of a group practice and I really really love this one dr. and didn't get a great vibe from the other doctors. One I have never even met and the other 2 I met once so there's really no established relationship there. He told me he will induce me in the 39th week when he is in the hospital if I want. I have been torn about this as I don't want to mess with mother nature but the control factors are kind of nice. We could have a plan with Noah as to play dates and being taken care of. We can avoid the middle of the night chaos and sleep deprivation. I plan on getting an epidural and he will let me have it right away so I can easily avoid some of the pain of pitocin. It's all just so crazy and I have been very anxious and emotional about these upcoming changes. I went in today for my 38th week check up and my cervix is not softened and there is no dilation (sorry for the details)...kind of frustrating as I have had contractions for several weeks but also no big surprise since with Noah I was not dilated at all on my due date. Anyways, kind of weird to put an actual date to it all but also exciting. I have heard all good experiences with induction and am thinking it's got to be better than my first labor right? Anyways, it's on my mind a lot lately.
Noah's nursery teacher called us on Sunday and told us that Noah is doing great using his words to express what he wants and that he is showing a lot of empathy for the other children. It's always nice to hear positive feedback since he was originally the trouble kid in nursery! He really has progressed and it is so fun to see! We have great nursery leaders and she offered her help with the upcoming changes and to read books about babies in class and such.
Whenever Zac is home now he is called Mondy (Noah is so used to saying mommy all day that he always catches himself half way and thus ends up calling him Mondy...kinda funny)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment