Thursday, March 11, 2010

music makers

Grateful: Crockpots....easiest.meals.ever.



These pictures aren't very good but who knows when I will get better ones taken. Noah and I attend a class once a week called music makers . It is run by a few of us in the ward and is so fun and enjoyable. The class is one hour and consists of intro song and finger plays, songs based to a monthly theme, music and motion (marching with instruments, bubbles, hitting balloons to music etc.) snack and story time. Noah LOVES it and as we have so regularly attended he will sing all the songs at home and has learned a little more about structure. I am so glad for a fun way for us to interact together.

Singing time

Puppet time with a repeated song about singing.





1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ditto on the crockpot. I use mine several times a week. And then it broke (cracked) two weeks ago. My life hasn't been the same and the mini crockpot is not big enough for real meals.