What a wonderful blessing he is in our lives! Never did we understand how challenging parenthood would be and never could we know how incomplete we were without Noah! We find ourselves doing the silliest things every day just to hear him giggle. He has been a wonderful traveling companion as we have explored England. It's funny because I can remember reading about other people's lives and they focused so much on their kids! I thought "when I have kids I will still have a life of my own". We certainly do have that life of our own but as these blog entries show it's not nearly as exciting as writing about him! Not to mention that we probably have about 6000 digital pictures of him. About 100 of those may have us in them but other than that its all him! Thank goodness for digital! We truely are so grateful for him and all the joy he brings to our lives!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
6 MONTHS OLD!!!
Our little man is 6 months old today! Here's a photo of him 3 days old and then about 5.5 months!
What a wonderful blessing he is in our lives! Never did we understand how challenging parenthood would be and never could we know how incomplete we were without Noah! We find ourselves doing the silliest things every day just to hear him giggle. He has been a wonderful traveling companion as we have explored England. It's funny because I can remember reading about other people's lives and they focused so much on their kids! I thought "when I have kids I will still have a life of my own". We certainly do have that life of our own but as these blog entries show it's not nearly as exciting as writing about him! Not to mention that we probably have about 6000 digital pictures of him. About 100 of those may have us in them but other than that its all him! Thank goodness for digital! We truely are so grateful for him and all the joy he brings to our lives!
>
What a wonderful blessing he is in our lives! Never did we understand how challenging parenthood would be and never could we know how incomplete we were without Noah! We find ourselves doing the silliest things every day just to hear him giggle. He has been a wonderful traveling companion as we have explored England. It's funny because I can remember reading about other people's lives and they focused so much on their kids! I thought "when I have kids I will still have a life of my own". We certainly do have that life of our own but as these blog entries show it's not nearly as exciting as writing about him! Not to mention that we probably have about 6000 digital pictures of him. About 100 of those may have us in them but other than that its all him! Thank goodness for digital! We truely are so grateful for him and all the joy he brings to our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Happy 6 months, Noah! He is adorable. I think he is a good combination of the two of you.
It does go by so fast - Ethan will be 5 months this week and I can hardly believe it.
Also, I loved your post of being Mr. Mum, Zac. I hope you are feeling better Vanessa.
He's darling! We love him. After we left your house the other night, Sammy said, "I need my Noah." It was really cute.
Happy Half-Birthday, Noah! Your friend Aerie is looking forward to playing with you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment