Kim tagged me so....here come some wonderful insight into my life:)
Four jobs I've had:
1. Especially for youth camp counselor (3 years)
2. After school program site coordinator for elementary school
3. Pre-school teacher
4. Reading tutor
Four places I've lived:
1. Ascot, England
2. Webster, New York
3. Foster City, California
4. Vail, Colorado
Four movies that I love:
1. You've Got Mail
2. My Best Friends Wedding
3. Meet the Parents
4. Pirates
Four favorite foods:
(This always depends where I live or where I am visiting)
1. Sonnys BBQ
2. Gandolfos bronx bbq
3. Pizza-Papa Johns
4. Kalaches (sp)- from Starlight donute in Texas
5. Nikkis Gyro wrap in Melbourne
6. Olive Garden's mushroom ravioli
7. Cafe Rio pork burrito enchilada style
8. Burger Supreme mushroom swiss burger
-went way over 4 but I LOVE to eat!
Four weird things about me
1. I don't really have a sweet tooth. I am a social sweets eater. If everyone else is gathered around eating sweets I'll join in but never do I crave or snack on it....put chips near me and they are gone!
2. This probably goes with #1 but I have never had a cavity.
3. I lived in a teepee as a newlywed for the first 2.5 months of marriage
4. I am a target addict
Four favorite TV shows
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. Lost
4. House
Four places I'd love to go
1. Melbourne Florida to settle down
2. Texas to be home for Seth's return from his mission
3. Costa Rico
4. Botswana (I'm with you Kim, after reading the ladies detective series!)
Okay, now I tag the following people: Nichole, Stacia, and Erika (unless you are oppossed to these things and feel passionate about it!)
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So I totally love that you are posting recipes! In fact, I still have all those recipes you gave me back in the San Fran Bay days! Currently one of my projects is putting together a cookbook of all the great recipes I've gotten from friends and family and some that I've created or learned myself. I'll have to send you a rough draft of it, to add to your long list of recipes to try! I loved reading your Tag. Sure love and miss you guys!
I had no idea about the sweet tooth thing, although I have noticed that when we play cards I always, way out eat you. Good for you on never having a cavity. I wish I could say the same thing. My mouth is full of them.
Thanks for sharing. Just when I thought I knew you, I got to learn a little more.
Post a Comment