Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Blogging World


So I have been recruited into the world of bloggers (thanks Amanda!) I must admit I have been slow to act on this new endeavor! Maybe now as 2008 has come I can become a little more diligent. Currently we are on a six month job assignment in the UK. We have had wonderful opportunities to explore much of England including Bath, Stratford Upon Avon, Stonehenge, Oxford, York, Birmingham, London, and New Forest. We even ventured over to Scotland for a weekend! We have really enjoyed our experiences here but are excited to return to the States and buy a home and settle down. Our son Noah is an amazing little boy and we have loved his company these past 6 months! He currently babbles endlessly and says dadadada. His favorite new object to chew on is his big toe. He brings us joy every day!

3 comments:

Clark said...

Yeah!!! Welcome! I'm so glad that you posted again. I love it. Noah looks so cute. Talk about chubby!

Keep posting, even if it's totally random thoughts. I'll keep checking and it will be a good pastime for you while Noah is sleeping. Not like you don't have any better things to do, but this is so much more fun.

Amanda said...

Sorry about the previous post, I was using Clark's computer and forgot to sign him out. Oops!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Noah is already 6 months!! Doesn't time go by way too fast??!!