Little Noah is learning new things everyday. Just the other day I propped him against some pillws on our bed with some toys and books at his feet. I turned around to hang up a jacket in the closet and when I returned he was sitting up all by himself without the support of the pillows. He just wanted to read on his own!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Sitting on top of the world
Little Noah is learning new things everyday. Just the other day I propped him against some pillws on our bed with some toys and books at his feet. I turned around to hang up a jacket in the closet and when I returned he was sitting up all by himself without the support of the pillows. He just wanted to read on his own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Way to get him started on books early!
Post a Comment