Happy 4th of July! We had a nice day that began with Zac and I and Noah running to every store known to man to figure out how to get our flag posted on our house! Mission accomplished just in time to have the fam over for a bbq. We had a good time just eating and visiting. I am so grateful to be an American and to have all the freedoms and liberties that are not available to everyone. I am grateful to those who have served and fought for us to maintain these freedoms. I am blessed beyond words.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th of July! We had a nice day that began with Zac and I and Noah running to every store known to man to figure out how to get our flag posted on our house! Mission accomplished just in time to have the fam over for a bbq. We had a good time just eating and visiting. I am so grateful to be an American and to have all the freedoms and liberties that are not available to everyone. I am grateful to those who have served and fought for us to maintain these freedoms. I am blessed beyond words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Look's like you had so much fun with your friend's. I remember playing games in our apartment when we were roomies. Those were good times!! Such cute pictures and it's good to see that you didn't cut Noah's hair he is as cute as ever.
Glad you had a good day. I bet it's nice to have your room back. Miss you already
What a cute family you are. Sounds like a fun fourth of July. I bet it's fun to have a house to entertain all the family and friends. Hopefully we'll be able to come visit in the near future. We're moving to Mississippi at the end of the month. I hope I'm ready for the humidity.
The flag looks great. I think it was worth the running around
Post a Comment