Thursday, July 31, 2008

Houston

Zac, Noah and I just returned from a trip to Houston Texas. Next month is Zac's mom's 60th birthday so all her kids flew out to surprise her. Sadly the surprise was a surprise up until about ten minutes before Zac's mom got home and then she knew. Oh well, it was still fun to be there together. We organized all the families in coordinated shirts and planned on getting a family photo taken since we are rarely all together at the same time. Unfortunately our appointment fell through so we improvised and took our own pictures. We had such a good times visiting, eating yummy food, and swimming. It was a quick trip but we made some great memories. I threatened Zac's mom that we weren't coming back until Noah is 3 and we can compromise through this high piercing screaming phase that he is doing (not so fun on a plane.) Thanks Gramme and Grandpa for hosting us! We love you!


The whole fam

The fam making goofy faces

TJ and Seth, the single ones

And.....still single

The Boys

This was hilarious, we were trying to get Noah to smile and he was just blowing raspberries so we got everyone to do it.....too cute!

The Girls

Noah loved their dog Riley. Riley would lick all over Noah and he would crack up laughing. Meanwhile I am getting a nervous tick from the germs!

Zac's brother Adam and his family. They were all supposed to wink but I guess everyone but Christi got the memo!

Gramme and Grandpa being Gangstas!

Grandparents in Heaven

Our sweet little family

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That's cool to see all of Zac's family. His dad looks especially happy. Must be those grandkids. Cute

Tami said...

I love love love that family picture of you. You guys are adorable!