Friday, July 25, 2008
Mopping
I detest mopping. I can't stand any one thing about it! First off you sweep everywhere like crazy only to have a million things that didn't sweep up properly end up being pushed around on your wet floor with the mop. Then you break your back and arms doing a full on work out just to get the spots scrubbed off. All the while you are lugging this huge bucket of disgusting water around and getting trapped in spaces as you realize you have started mopping in the wrong direction and get caught in a dirty square surrounded by just cleaned squares. When you are all done you try to take all your hard work in and feel no real sense of accomplishment as it still does not look clean. Then dinner comes and your baby throws all his food on the floor defeating All your agonizing work. Guess what I did today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Ive given it up and got cleaners to do it. Otherwise I just use the swifter. Just a thought!
I hate it too...honestly, I am not a fan of any housework, but mopping is the worst. I do like how the kitchen smells when it's all done though.
Oh, let me guess...you didn't mop did you??? I'm a swiffer gal these days. No nasty water, throw it out when you're done. Maybe it's not the perfect way to clean, but it avoids a lot of hassle...for me anyway.
Post a Comment