Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hives?!


So I am not one for baring my stomach in photos but we had to document this! I somehow managed to bust out with some serious hives this past weekend! They moved from my arms to my stomach, face and legs. They itched like CRAZY and I was pretty miserable and needless to say embarassed! Luckily a good ole shot of steroids took care of them and I hope they never return!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I still can't believe how freaky that was. I wish we could figure out what is was that did that to you. I'd say don't go back to the Columbia for awhile. Or maybe you should and eat the same thing, but this time take your meds with you and if you have another break out, then you'll know. Not the funnest way to figure it out, but it might work.

Shantel said...

Vanessa! That looks miserable. You poor girl. So you don't know what caused it? Have you ever had something like that before? Well, I hope you don't get those again, scary.

Tami said...

ooooh man, that really suck's! I don't think there are many thing's worse than itchy skin. It's like torture. I am glad it cleared itself up.

Kimberly said...

That looks miserable! I'm glad you got it taken care of, but I hope you can figure out what caused it. Weird!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh that looks painful. How are you now?

Erika said...

Wow, I hope you are doing better. That looks serious. Also, your stomach looks fabulous! I wish mine was that flat!