Friday, August 7, 2009
NYC-The Met
I am finally getting around to posting about my girls weekend to New York City. I will be doing it in incrememnts so as not to take over one post too much! My mom, sister Melissa, Niece Chrissy, Aunt Joan and cousin Mary Rebecca enjoyed our time in the big apple. It's crazy to walk around and imagine people actually living in such a busy place! I enjoyed it for a visit and could live there for a short time but it was kind of crazy. Here we are at the Met. You could spend forever in there and not see it all.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hooray! I've been looking forward to your NYC pictures.
I LOVE the Met. I've been twice, and still seen just a fraction of what's there. I always leave hungry for more!
Post a Comment