My sweet little husband turned thirty this month and I have yet to send out his tribute. Sadly we did very little in means of celebrating but I hope that he knows he is loved and adored. Zac is such an amazing husband and father. I will often sit in another room and just listen to him interact with Noah. He does so many little things each day to keep our home nice and me sane! I feel so blessed that he is mine for all eternity. Love you babe, hope 30 is the best year yet!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Zac is 30!
My sweet little husband turned thirty this month and I have yet to send out his tribute. Sadly we did very little in means of celebrating but I hope that he knows he is loved and adored. Zac is such an amazing husband and father. I will often sit in another room and just listen to him interact with Noah. He does so many little things each day to keep our home nice and me sane! I feel so blessed that he is mine for all eternity. Love you babe, hope 30 is the best year yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What! He's only 30. Such a young buck still. Congrats, Zac. Welcome to the thirties. Have a great year. We miss you!
Happy Birthday! Ryan is still in mourning after turning 30. I have a couple more years to tease him about being in his 30s until I am there! Hope you had a nice day.
Post a Comment