Our only kind of scary part of the trip was when we got our ride to the airport. This man approached us and told us his price. We got in his very nice town car and noticed there was no type of official ID or certification whatsoever in his car. We were a little nervous but he took us straight there and all was well. It even cost us less and was so much nice than a dirty old taxi. I came home to a few wonderful things. My husband had painted our kitchen.

Left me three different bouquets of flowers.


Put up a curtain rod that we have had sitting in our closet for a year.

Isn't he the best! I am so spoiled. Now....when is next girls weekend??!!
1 comment:
We took a town car from Midtown to JFK once. It was a nice ride, but that guy took us on every back road, shortcut, and out-of-the-way street he knew. I started to wonder if we were really going to the airport, but he eventually got us there!
I love paint color. If Zac finds himself wanting to do more painting, I have plenty he can tackle over here!
Post a Comment