How to know when to potty train? Maybe it's when your 2 year old stands in the tub and shouts "here is comes!" as he plops a stinky in the tub.....just maybe.
HAHAHAHA This is hilarious. I had to read up on potty training and it says never start before they show they are ready and understand it. Seems like Noah knows what he is doing ;)
That cracks me up! I have been trying unsuccessfully to potty train Jackson for about a year. Obviously I am not doing it correctly or he would be diaper free by now. I plan to start with Drake as soon as he is walking (he is 14 months and still not walking). I have heard that you can either start with them when they are too young to defy you (18 months-ish)or old enough to see the logic behind using the toilet (3 years-ish). I personally think its a hopeless endeavor regardless of when you start, and mournfully plan on buying diapers until the end of time.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA This is hilarious. I had to read up on potty training and it says never start before they show they are ready and understand it. Seems like Noah knows what he is doing ;)
That cracks me up! I have been trying unsuccessfully to potty train Jackson for about a year. Obviously I am not doing it correctly or he would be diaper free by now. I plan to start with Drake as soon as he is walking (he is 14 months and still not walking). I have heard that you can either start with them when they are too young to defy you (18 months-ish)or old enough to see the logic behind using the toilet (3 years-ish). I personally think its a hopeless endeavor regardless of when you start, and mournfully plan on buying diapers until the end of time.
Hilarious! Does Zac still do that too? haha =)
Post a Comment