Our little boy has turned 2 which is hard to imagine. I will record his birthday in increments because there is so much to document. These pictures are from the actual day of his birthday. We had a family temple trip planned so he actually spent most of the day with his cousins and baby-sitter. We felt bad leaving him on his big day but he didn't seem to mind. When we got home we took him for milkshakes at our local steak n shake.



He didn't nap all day so when we drove home he zonked in the car and kept sleeping in Zacs arms which NEVER happens. It was so late though so we had to wake him up.

He spent that evening with daddy and I went to mutual. We didn't do his real celebration for about a week and a half! Poor guy, it's hard to coordinate schedules with family! More of that to come!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Noah. I've enjoyed year 2 of my sons life. Boston will be 2 in October.
I love Noah's hair. We're in the process of growing Boston's hair back out because we miss the curls.
I'm a liar. Boston will be 3 (three) in October. Oooops. Maybe I should take a nap with Boston today. Seems I could use the recharge myself.
Happy Birthday Noah, and to Zac too! I can't believe that he's two years old already... It feels like just yesterday that we were in London visiting you guys! =)
Post a Comment