Saturday, August 15, 2009

NYC-the shows

We spent the majority of our time going to Broadway shows. The first one we saw was Mary Poppins and was unexpectedly my absolute most favorite! The set was awesome and I love to watch synchronized dancing.

We also saw Lion King which had amazing costumes, but I find to be a kind of sad and depressing story.



The last we saw the Little Mermaid. Not such a fan of this one, they put them on roller skates so they would look like swimming fish/mermaids but they just looked like fish on skates which was kind of distracting. All in all good times. We got most of our tickets at a day of kiosk for half price which was awesome. Zac and I love going to the theatre and miss our cute little hale center in Utah. We'll have to find some good shows to go see together.

No comments: