What would a trip to New York be without a hot dog from a street vendor? Pretty good stuff if you ask me. We also went to Serendipty and waited 1.5 hours to eat there! So worth it though. The menu was HUGE both literally and content wise. We each enjoyed a delicious desert and I think I am the only one that actually finished theirs!
My aunt and sister and niece all got fudge or caramel sundaes.
My cousin got some mousse and my mom and I were traditionalists and got their famous frozen hot chocolate.
It was all so good and held us over for quite a while! There was this HUGE candy shop that we walked around in while waiting for our seats at the restaurant. Everything was made of candy and they even had it throughout the transparent walls and floors. A few mosaics were made of jelly beans too which was pretty cool and I could see myself enjoying trying to duplicate.






No comments:
Post a Comment