Thursday, August 27, 2009

Not an Aldis fan

So little has happened to blog about but I feel I should write something since it has been a while. The other day Noah and I went visiting teaching. We happened to be over in an area that is kind of far from us and has an Aldi's shopping store. We thought we would check it out as we have heard they have good prices on things. SO NOT FUN! First of all, who charges you a quarter to use their shopping cart?! And heaven forbid you forget to bring your reusable bags (ALWAYS happens to me) there is another 6 cents down the drain. There is very limited selection of food plus I think I was the youngest person in that store by at least 50 years! Were prices better? Slightly but I'll pay my extra thirty cents for milk and figure it even to use a free shopping cart.

3 comments:

Kirsten Treff said...

I hope my dad doesn't happen upon this post in the blogosphere. He's not so secretly in love with Aldis...and over age 50, huh...

Moghimi Family said...

I agree! I totally dislike that store. Not planning to go back any time soon.

Ryan and Brindi said...

you get your quarter back when you take the cart back. they do it so people don't leave carts in the parking lot. anywhere you can get a box of mac and cheese for 25 cents is okay in my book!