Sunday, August 16, 2009

NYC-Temple and random

We went to sacrament meeting in NYC. It was the building that is right under the temple which is pretty crazy. Never before have I taken an elevator to church! Also, I have never seen more strollers parked in a hallway! I tried to be like atrue new yorker and when we walked to church I wore my flip flops but brought dress shoes to change into. As I started to change though I thought about putting my "walked miles and miles in a dirty dirty city" flip flops in my purse and decided the Lord would understand adn kept my flip flops on!


Mom sporting her $5 knock off sunglasses.

No matter where we go my mom and sister can spot Godiva anywhere!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

The church owns the apartment building next door to the temple, and a good friend of ours used to live there. When we would visit him, we could look from his living room window down onto Moroni. That was a weird feeling!