GRATEFUL: Sealing ordinances so that I can be with Zac FOREVER!
Today Zac and I get to relish in one another as we enjoy 7 years of marital bliss! I know to many 7 is nothing but we feel pretty good about it! We have known each other for 9 years which seems kind of crazy. When we were dating and discussing the possibility of marriage I would pose all these impossible questions like " what if after 10 years you don't help with the dishes anymore?" or " What if after a few years the excitement of being married wears off and we don't treat each other kindly." etc. Some were kind of shallow and some were really deep but it was as though I wanted verbal guarantees from him that we were both going to give 100% and make the whole eternity thing work. Luckily all my fears subsided and I knew that Zac was the perfect person for me. I am so blessed to be married to him. He is a wonderful father and husband who is always attentive to our needs. In seven years I have learned:
1. That he is STILL doing the dishes every night
2. His love language is compliments and time
3. He is a dreamer with great ambitions
4. He does crazy funny things in his sleep (usually to me)
5. I will always be #1 to him
6. He doesn't really like spaghetti:)
7. He loves to shop
8. He notices every little old lady in the wards hair cut and is sure to compliment them
9. Has a really hard time saying no to service opportunities
10. He exemplifies diligence in the "little" things we should all be doing
11. Claims he loves the cold until it gets really cold and then claims to prefer the heat.
12. He often underestimates the time it takes to complete projects.
13. He can fall asleep literally in about 3 seconds.
14. He can get the best smiles from Ellie
15. He is the best person for me. He knows me. He gets me. And he still loves me. What a stud.
Happy Anniversary babe! Let's go celebrate!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Just for the record... Vanessa made some spaghetti the other night that was great! And, I really do prefer the cold weather! I just like being inside a warm house when it's cold outside. Not the same as being in a cold house when it's blazing hot! Oh, and one other thing, I am madly in love with my wife and love spending time with her doing absolutely nothing!
Wow! 7 years...congrats...yes you both go well together...I am so grateful for a daughter-in-law who has been a wonderful companion to our son. We love you both and wish you a wonderful day and eternity!
Congrats to you guys!!
Great, thanks for making me look bad Vanessa! =) All of a sudden doing the dishes quarterly isn't good enough... =) Congratulations you guys! 7 years!
Post a Comment