Monday, May 24, 2010

FHE Swap

For some reason this posted crooked......sorry.



One of my goals this past year was to organize an Family Home Evening swap group. Originally there were five of us participating but that has since dwindled down. The idea is for us to exchange already planned and prepared FHE lessons for our little ones so come Monday night we can whip it out easily and have lesson ready. You just make five copies of the one lesson of your choice and prepare any materials needed. Then we exchange them every month and have 5 lessons ready to go. I have LOVED watching my binders grow with fun and interactive lessons. Noah gets so excited when we say it is time for FHE and has learned a TON from these simple lessons we teach. I want to take pictures of us doing them in action but we are way too busy enjoying the moment! It is great to reinforce things we need to work on and see him put it into action. I know that this program is inspired for our families to be strengthened and uplifted and I am so grateful for those who have participated in our swap.

No comments: