The other night we had the missionaries over for dinner. We always serve buffet style and take it to the table so that little hands don't creep into the food prematurely.On this occasion I put the main salad bowl on the table. I made Noah's plate and put it on the table. We were all in the kitchen getting our plates ready and when I returned Noah had served himself this mound of salad on top of the other food I put on his plate. The kid has never even eaten lettuce. The enticement of using salad tongs was just too strong. Funny thing is, the next day he really did eat a huge mound of salad after not having one vegetable for 3 weeks. Crazy kid!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Salad Much?
GRATEFUL: A husband who helps write thank you cards.
The other night we had the missionaries over for dinner. We always serve buffet style and take it to the table so that little hands don't creep into the food prematurely.On this occasion I put the main salad bowl on the table. I made Noah's plate and put it on the table. We were all in the kitchen getting our plates ready and when I returned Noah had served himself this mound of salad on top of the other food I put on his plate. The kid has never even eaten lettuce. The enticement of using salad tongs was just too strong. Funny thing is, the next day he really did eat a huge mound of salad after not having one vegetable for 3 weeks. Crazy kid!
The other night we had the missionaries over for dinner. We always serve buffet style and take it to the table so that little hands don't creep into the food prematurely.On this occasion I put the main salad bowl on the table. I made Noah's plate and put it on the table. We were all in the kitchen getting our plates ready and when I returned Noah had served himself this mound of salad on top of the other food I put on his plate. The kid has never even eaten lettuce. The enticement of using salad tongs was just too strong. Funny thing is, the next day he really did eat a huge mound of salad after not having one vegetable for 3 weeks. Crazy kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment