Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Those Neighbors"

So we are totally "those neighbors" that get letters from their HOA all the time. Weeds, pressure wash the sidewalk, paint...etc. The joys of being a home owner. I don't see what the big deal is. We take care of all things that need repairs!








Nothing a little string can't fix. Thankfully this was a one day temporary fix yet I didn't realize how ghetto it looked until I saw it. One day the mail box was a little crooked and the next day it was lying on the street. Would you believe to get it back in working condition took not 1 not 2 but 3 trips to home depot? I am however grateful for my diligent husband who took care of it quickly before "those neighbors" (you know the old ones that have nothing better to do than walk the neighborhood looking for things to report to the HOA) turned us in!


2 comments:

Gramme said...

Zac has forgotten his "roots" in Texas we use Duct Tape! They have it in all different colors now...so any project can look "real classy"

Leslie said...

Down with HOA's!!