Ok...it's me...it is soooo not fun but on a good note after not one success day 1, day 2 started off well. Noah went once in the potty when I saw him holding himself and I rushed him over. Then he went while watching TV and sitting on the little potty while I took a shower. The right before music makers he was in a pull up and said he had to go and then went (amazing that he told me) since returning home from music makers though he has seemed to rebel the whole process, wearing underwear, trying to go and throwing small fits about not getting his treat when he doesn't actually go. He appears to be a morning kid too and doesn't go as much in the afternoons. Hope we can keep it up!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Not fun?
Who says potty training isn't fun???!!!
One cool dude




Ok...it's me...it is soooo not fun but on a good note after not one success day 1, day 2 started off well. Noah went once in the potty when I saw him holding himself and I rushed him over. Then he went while watching TV and sitting on the little potty while I took a shower. The right before music makers he was in a pull up and said he had to go and then went (amazing that he told me) since returning home from music makers though he has seemed to rebel the whole process, wearing underwear, trying to go and throwing small fits about not getting his treat when he doesn't actually go. He appears to be a morning kid too and doesn't go as much in the afternoons. Hope we can keep it up!
Ok...it's me...it is soooo not fun but on a good note after not one success day 1, day 2 started off well. Noah went once in the potty when I saw him holding himself and I rushed him over. Then he went while watching TV and sitting on the little potty while I took a shower. The right before music makers he was in a pull up and said he had to go and then went (amazing that he told me) since returning home from music makers though he has seemed to rebel the whole process, wearing underwear, trying to go and throwing small fits about not getting his treat when he doesn't actually go. He appears to be a morning kid too and doesn't go as much in the afternoons. Hope we can keep it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Noah looks AWESOME with those glasses on!! What a stud!
Post a Comment