Thursday, October 9, 2008

Best Birthday Gift

I turned 29 years old last Thursday! It was a great day but that's also right when Noah got sick. Zac planned to take me to dinner but with the little guy's high fever we put it off for a while. Now that Noah is better I can finally post about the best gift ever! Zac knows that I didn't want just a bunch of nick knacks and "stuff" just to get me things. It's hard as you get older because you often buy as needed leaving no ideas for holidays. Well, Zac made me the ideal gift. He took me blog and had it published into a hard bound book!



It looks amazing and it was so sweet that he took the time to format it. He chose great backgrounds and colors. If interested in doing your own check it out at www.blurb.com. I plan on doing it every few years for my journal. Since dinner was a bust we finished the night off with a game of scrabble which we realized we had never played together. Who would have thought the word zits could land you with 68 points!

6 comments:

Tami said...

What a cute husband you have. The idea of putting the blog into a book as a journal is the reason I started blogging. Its a fun way of keeping a journal and keeping in contact with friends and family. That was really thoughtful of him. Way to go Zack!!!

Brittany said...

Happy Belated Ness! Sorry you missed dinner, but "way to Zac" on a great birthday idea!

Shantel said...

It looks awesome. I think it was you who told me you could get it printed and it looks great printed out. Now, I'm even more excited to keep up the blogging. What a great idea Zac, Props to you!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool idea!!! Way to go Zac! And happy late birthday... birthday twin!

Erika said...

What a perfect gift! What a good husband. I love Blurb. It is fun reading your blog because Ethan does a lot of the same things Noah does, like the messes around the high chair and he enjoys Sesame Street. Aren't little boys so much fun?

Leslie said...

That is totally cool. Zac wins the prize for great husband