Note: I just re-read my post and realized I wrote it as who I'd want to meet. Favorites may be different I was just going with the meeting part but am too lazy to change it!
This is a really difficult one for me because I am not and have never been very star struck but I'll give it a go.

Meg Ryan- Because every time I go to get my haircut I bring a picture of her....and I NEVER leave looking like her! Maybe if we meet I can snag it off her head! She is just too dang cute....love her cuteness in You've Got Mail.

Gordon B. Hinckley- Because he amazes me with his spiritual inspiration mixed with clever wit. I really feel like we would not have an awkward conversation at all but a comfortable and motivating chat.

Josh Groban-because I call him Joshy. Love his voice and I saw him surprise Gail on Oprah and he seemed to have fun doing it.....maybe he'd like to surprise me:)

Pam and Jim-from the office. so I can make sure they stay together....forever! (See how NOT star struck I am, don't even know their real names!

Elmo-I seriously love him and think he is the cutest little fellow. Didn't see the hype before I had Noah but now can proudly confess I am a fan.






2 comments:
Duh,Duh,Duh,Duh...Duh,Duh,Duh,Duh... Elmo's World, Elmo's World! Whatever makes Noah happy makes Dad happy!
that's cute! i am with you on meg ryan! she always looks good! and also right up there with President Hinckley! He is amazing!!
Post a Comment