Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Tell All-Reality TV

Which reality TV show would you want to be on and why?

I know that I would be terrible at Survivor. Not a big fan of camping...plus I don't get the logistics of it all and would just go along with everyone all the time hoping not to hurt any one's feelings.

I Love So You Think You Can Dance but the key to that one is you have to already be a dancer and be good so I don't quite qualify. I don't watch Dancing with the Stars but I like that they take untalented people and teach them to dance. That would be fun, but again, have to be a has been celebrity which I am not.

American Idol- Umm....heard me sing?

I guess I would do Amazing Race to be able to see a lot of the world. I know that I would get super stressed out though and whoever was my partner (probably Zac) would get so annoyed by me. May not be the best for our marriage:)

I am sure everyone wants to be on Extreme Makeover home edition...who doesn't want a free, beautiful house?

Oh, I would love to go on a make over show to make me look older actually. I don't know how to not look like a teenager!

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love your boo-ing idea!! I might have to steal it!!

Nathaly said...

You know, it's not such a bad thing to look like a teenager. Well, except when strangers at the store look at you with "pity face" and you can just hear them thinking, "That poor, unwed teenage mother." Besides that, it's a good thing!