Noah is definitely all boy and loves to play chase and wrestle. If you are lying on the floor than that means you are going to be attacked. He does this funny thing where he runs away and as soon as he turns a corner or there is an object (such as a couch) in front of him, he swings his back into it and crouches down silently waiting for you to come. How he knows how to do this I have no idea but it cracks me up.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Peek a Boo
Noah is definitely all boy and loves to play chase and wrestle. If you are lying on the floor than that means you are going to be attacked. He does this funny thing where he runs away and as soon as he turns a corner or there is an object (such as a couch) in front of him, he swings his back into it and crouches down silently waiting for you to come. How he knows how to do this I have no idea but it cracks me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cute pictures!! I had a question, I was thinking of doing the boo-ing for some friends. What did you use for the witches brew?? And did you just make the cute picture that is on the outside of the bag? Let me know I really love that idea!!
Post a Comment