Monday, October 20, 2008

The Shower Incident

About a week ago we finally got a lock on our toilet so our home was officially baby proofed. This was a great day as I could now take a shower and let Noah just roam around. This worked out perfectly the first three days. On the fourth day he figured out how to open the shower door. He would just open it and yell a few words or open it and chuck some toys in. Then, on Sunday I was showering and he was standing at the door talking to me. I shut my eyes to wash my hair and when I opened them there he was in his pajamas sitting on the drain. Water pouring down him and he was just looking at me like this is what we normally do! It was pretty funny. At least he went to church smelling yummy!

1 comment:

Lana Dahle said...

This made me bust out laughing! I can totally see Caleb doing the same thing. It's good to read things like this on other peoples blogs too.