We had a little fashion show of potential Halloween costumes for Noah the other night. Which one gets your vote? The monkey costume we bought last year on clearance in a size 2T....yeah, doesn't fit. King of our jungle Our little Monkey
Maybe he can wear them at all different times on Halloween... except the monkey outfit that doesn't fit... Like his daddy, not everything fits the way it is supposed to. ;)
If he wears the monkey one he'll match Caleb! I love the Bee, but it's a bit girly. So the LION king gets my vote! Myabe you could have Zac dress up as Rafiki and hold him up like Simba on Pride Rock!
4 comments:
Maybe he can wear them at all different times on Halloween... except the monkey outfit that doesn't fit... Like his daddy, not everything fits the way it is supposed to. ;)
So cute! I like the Lion the best.
Adorable! I vote for Lion, and then maybe the 2T Monkey will fit next year.
If he wears the monkey one he'll match Caleb! I love the Bee, but it's a bit girly. So the LION king gets my vote! Myabe you could have Zac dress up as Rafiki and hold him up like Simba on Pride Rock!
Post a Comment