Friday, October 10, 2008
Girls Night
Last night I hosted the first semi-annual Night of Favorites. About 12 women came prepared to share their favorite items. Each person was instructed to bring three identical items that are each under $5. They were favorite items that you love so much you want others to know about it! We had a great variety of things shared and found new products to try out. Some of the favorites included: softlips chapstick, smoothie gift card, oxi-clean stain remover, Mr. Clean magic eraser, hand lotion sanitizer, Vaseline as eye make-up remover, chocolate, superglue as a brush bottle, zout stain remover, mascara and Aussie deep hair conditioner. Each person went around and explained their item and answered questions about them. Everyone's name was in a box three times so the person up drew three different names and each person went home with three new favorites to try out! It was a really fun way to do something different and find some new stuff to experiment with. Girls nights are always so much fun and definitely needed. Thanks Zac for taking Noah out on the town so we could tear it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Thanks again for doing this. It was so fun!
That sounds like so much fun. I'm going to havea to steal that idea and do it with some friends.
What a good idea! I am very impressed that you had 12 girls show up. If I had something like that I would only have like 4 or 5 You are alway's the life of the party!!
I am so bummed. I forgot all about it until I saw Melissa at the mother-daughter campout last night, and then remembered the invitation I got awhile back. I wish I would have been there!
I'm finally getting back to you about the blog list. Go to Dashboard, then Layout, then click on Add a Gadget. Pick "Blog List". You'll have to add each person's website one at a time (the url), and then you can rename each one whatever you want. You can choose to just show when they updated last, or you can also show the title and first sentence of what they wrote. And you can order them by who updated the most recently, or however you want to order them.
Hope that helps!
Post a Comment